Crawl Space Encapsulation
Keeping mold out of your home starts with moisture control and prevention. Mold and mildew aren’t only caused by serious water damage. They can also be caused by outdoor moisture and water that can get into your home. Our certified crawl space specialists understand water, energy conservation, building construction and engineering controls and how to manage each of these to install or repair a crawlspace encapsulation system that yields a cleaner, safer, drier and more energy efficient building. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by SteamExpress offers crawl space encapsulation in Routt, Moffat, and Grand counties, including the Steamboat Springs, Craig, Kremmling, and Grand Lake areas.
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of damage that occurred
- Evaluating and remediating any areas with water damage as a result of fire suppression
- Evaluating sensitive materials and removing contents from the building that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Performing structural restoration and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
We are your trusted team of experts with the right training and tools to assure the job is done properly.We can help protect your home with these moisture control solutions:
- Our Crawl Space Encapsulation system helps minimize moisture conditions that are favorable to wood-destroying molds and pests.
- Vapor barriers can be applied directly to the soil to prevent moisture and groundwater from condensing on wood and causing rot and other structural damage.
- Crawl space vents automatically open and close your vents according to the weather to help regulate your crawl space’s temperature, reduce moisture and increase energy efficiency.