Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings and even tiles. This residue left behind after a fire is a biohazard and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up on your own after a fire or you may cause more damage.
Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas damaged by fire. We are your trusted team of experts with the right training and tools to assure the job is done properly. Service Master Cleaning & Restoration by SteamExpress serves the Routt, Moffat, and Grand county areas with 24/7/365 fire damage restoration services.
Our fire damage restoration process:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Evaluating and remediating any areas with water damage as a result of fire suppression
- Evaluating sensitive materials and removing contents from the building that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Performing structural restoration and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Why Choose Us?
Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
For more than 60 years, we have come through for home and business owners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards
IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians
Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
We understand that as the business owner or property manager, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.