Mold Mitigation Services
Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your home or working environment.
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by SteamExpress provides mold mitigation services in Routt, Moffat, and Grand counties, including the Steamboat Springs, Craig, Kremmling, and Grand Lake areas. We work with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis, and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know what to look for, how to analyze the situation and the appropriate steps needed to help remediate the mold.
Take action at the first sign of mold. Our professionals work closely with our clients, insurance companies, and industrial hygiene specialists to provide full service and effective mold cleanup to recreate a healthy living and working atmosphere. You can count on us.
Our mold mitigation process:
- Locating the mold and the water sources that feed mold
- Assessing the damage caused by the mold
- Isolating and containing the mold by using techniques like physical barriers and negative air pressure to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering and scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air
- Removing mold with antimicrobial and antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-infested porous materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing belongings as needed
- Repairing and reconstructing damaged areas to restore your home or business